Client Service Manager, Officer
State Street Global Services, provides the essential financial infrastructure for delivering effective investment servicing solutions globally. Our capabilities in asset servicing, operations outsourcing and analytics enable our clients to manage operational risk, optimize their cost structures, enhance the value of their services and act on growth opportunities - across all major markets. Our combination of consistency and creativity is what helps our clients face the future with confidence
We are currently looking for an experienced Client Service Manager to join our Fund Operations team. Your role will be to:
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to complex clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street's full range of services as their needs and our services evolve
- Manage activities in servicing client relationships and client operations i.e. respond to escalated issues, communicate resolution to clients, monitor metrics around inquiries being resolved at point of contact, and escalate unresolved issues to senior management as needed
- Translate corporate strategy into actionable goals ensuring alignment to company goals.
- Keep senior management informed of new developments, service issues, and new business opportunities Promote a collaborative cross-business and jurisdiction environment that fosters change and innovation
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for new business on-boarding and other projects as required
- Drive relevant project work to improve client service
- Lead continuous evaluation of team operations, encouraging innovative ideas to enhance efficiency, reduce risk or increase revenue
- Review broad array of operating standards driving innovation, strategic opportunities and best practices Effectively deliver key messages & communication to ensure relevant parties are informed of any client's activities
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate
- Sound risk and compliance controls with immediate resolution of non-compliant items identified
- Adhere to State Street corporate policies and procedures including but not limited to the Standard of Conduct Perform other duties as required Qualifications The successful candidate will have experience in custody / fund accounting / fund administration environment with significant exposure to both BAU tasks and client services.
Our Business needs you to help drive our APAC strategy forward and successfully achieve our corporate goals. Your ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to achieve these goals coupled with your dedication to contributing to team success will see you excel in this role.
You will possess a high level of professional maturity and be able to communicate with clients, managers and peers as well as demonstrated stakeholder management experience. Previous financial services experience and market knowledge are essential and your related degree qualifications or business studies will be highly desired.
Skills and Experience
- Strong leadership skills - the candidate must be very comfortable with taking on responsibility and accountability.
- Strong people manager skills, the management of the team and development of staff is critical to the success of this role.
- Strong communication skills - there is a significant amount of interaction with clients, senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Strong change agent - the team and company generally are undergoing a significant amount of change and transformation in terms of processes, operating model and business requirements. We need someone who is willing to embrace and address these challenges.
- Strong technical, critical thinking and creative thinking skills - the range of daily issues as well as the need to come up with creative solutions to client requests requires an adaptable and creative approach.