See job description for details
Leading retailer looking to hire a contract business intelligence analystYour new company:
Your new role:
Support advancement of the business intelligence competency in the ANZ region
- Convert business questions and high-level data collection needs into well-specified analyses and reporting requirements.
- Engage as the subject matter expert on our selected platforms and successfully deploy business intelligence solutions to satisfy information requirements.
- Promote the use of BI solutions throughout the business and help ensure they are a key part in decision making.
- Manage the full BI solution delivery process
- Gather BI requirements, design solutions and see them through to delivery.
- Support project management activities as required
- Manage business change and adoption by coordinating delivery through to release.
- Maintain functional and/or technical documentation
- Monitor usage and engagement of BI projects
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau, Looker or Power BI
- Advanced SQL skills
- Demonstrated success of project delivery / business change within Business Intelligence
- Determined to identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply
- Process focus and detail oriented
- Ability to tell a story with data, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills (written, oral, and across Microsoft Office Suite)
- Highly motivated self-starter
What you'll get in return
An excellent day rate, the opportunity to work on some exciting projects and a very high chance of contract extension. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508