- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien Sydney New South Wales AU
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Urgent Credit Contoller needed - Immediate start. North Sydney location
As a key member of the Finance team the Credit Controller is responsible for the credit control activities and principal contact on own accounts while overseeing the Shared Services Unit (SSU) activities involving broker remittances allocations and overdue premium processing.
C. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all cash collected is correctly allocated.
- Ensure loss recoveries are collected in a timely manner and transactions are booked correctly
- Liaise with Claims and review system reports to ensure that appropriate procedures are followed.
- Attend to complex scheme reconciliations such as scheme bordereau arrangements and provide relevant guidance and assistance to the business and SSU/AR Team as necessary.
- Ensuring accounting procedures are being followed and that set KPI's are met including both cash collections/settlements.
- Monitor SSU activities such as broker remittance allocations and other offsets, to ensure that SLA's are adhered to and escalate issues to the A&NZ Credit Manager as and when appropriate.
- Provide support and technical assistance to SSU/AR Team and liaise with the business as and when needed to ensure seamless reconciliation processes.
- Ensure that overdue premiums are monitored effectively and COG policy on credit extensions and cancellation policy are followed. Review unmatched and open item levels closely with aim to achieve receivable targets.
- Manage portfolio through the integration process.
- Accurate and timely cash allocation and reconciliation of debtors accounts.
- Follow up on overdue premium with stakeholders.
If you or someone you know are interested in this role please send your CV through on the below link or contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.