Customer Experience Manager. 130,000 - 140,000 + super. International brand. Your new company
Our organisation is powered by the brightest minds in e-commerce, technology, media and data to transform the way people live and shop.
Our digital team brings together some of Australia's brightest minds. From complex and creative, to innovative concepts for new and different brands our people shape the future of the retail industry, every single day. Your new role
The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for leading and implementing B2B focussed customer and business strategies into the Customer Hub team. This cross-functional role will be able to effectively communicate and deliver key projects and initiatives that will support and improve customer advocacy. With a deep understanding of B2B customers and their needs, this role has a strong focus on service excellence, execution and quality.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the daily running of the B2B customer support and account executive teams ensuring that high quality and accurate support is provided to B2B customers
- Lead key business projects to enhance the customer experience and streamline processes and procedures to enable efficiency and adherence
- Drive people productivity and high performance through objectives and KPI setting aligned to target business initiatives, outcomes, service levels and delivering
- Support of all relevant lead and lag indicators of satisfaction/loyalty etc for the companies Business Customers ensuring real-time visibility and transparency of results vs targets.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities through monitoring service performance and analysing trends
- Liaise with stakeholders to support the team through change management and process improvement
- Liaise and build relationships with business stakeholders to gather feedback and in return provide customer feedback
What you'll get in return
- 3-5 years experience managing a team within B2B
- Solution orientated
- Previous Agile experience preferred
- Passion for working in fast paced, customer focused environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
- $130,000 - $140,000 + super
- Fantastic company culture
- Hybrid work environment - WFH/Office
- Office located in Hoxton Park - flexibly to WFH up to 2 days per week
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508