Data Management Analyst
Do work that matters
Business Banking (BB) offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers. See yourself in our team
The Analytics, Data & Decision Science (ADDS) team aspires to be the best analytics team in CommBank at engaging customers by solving complex customer, product & channel problems through multi-channel strategies to deliver value for Business Banking.
We are leveraging Next Best Action Marketing decisioning technology and the Group's data to anticipate and meet our customers' needs in an orchestrated, consistent and meaningful manner.
The BB Data Office, is a critical team within the ADDS team, and leads data strategy development & execution, prioritization and coordination of data investments and implementation of data management practices across the BB business unit. Do work that matters
As a Data Management Analyst you will support the implementation of the Group's Data Management framework and their implementation on major projects, along with:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their business and use of data; then apply data management framework to identify critical data elements (CDEs) and capture sufficient metadata
- Undertake identification of detailed data flow or lineage from point of data capture to point of data consumptions as it traverses from one system to another
- Link CDEs to business processes to identify critical points in the business where data errors could occur
- Identify checkpoints for build of Data Controls to ensure data passing through the checkpoint is assessed for quality
- Propose a roadmap to uplift data quality and controls when gaps are identified
- Contribute to improvement of data literacy, data management, data quality; collaborate and contribute to the data community across Business Banking and the group
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Excellent stake holder management skills and analysis skills
- Experience with Data Quality metric development and build
- Hands on experience in supporting large scale data projects
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 02/07/2020