- Sydney CBD
- Dec 22, 2021
- $80k - $100k
Looking for a top notch digital administrator to join a unique online financial service tech team in this exciting growth phase!
We believe it's time for a new type of bank. A unique, special kind of bank. One that exists solely to serve its customers. We exist in the digital world only and deliver everything you could possibly need in the palmy of your hand. We do things in real time, to bring real values to your lives. We put customers first, always. What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring the availability and reliability of all digital services within the bank.
- Responsible for Line 1 operational security
- Support and manage the issues raised by Customers or impacting customers.
- Daily Operational and end user support for staff and Digital Services.
- Ticket and queue management, understanding the business to enable appropriate assignment and follow up.
- User and Access Management for systems and applications, including Office365, Active Directory and Microsoft Intune.
- Responsible for patching and security of hardware, applications, and network in a diverse environment.
- Responsible for ensuring each end user devices are compliant with our SOE.
- Responsible for assets, and asset management, including auditing and tracking.
- Supporting the coordination and communication of upcoming changes etc.
- Supporting the investigating, responding to, reporting on, and resolving incidents and problems, including impact analysis and root analysis.
- Administer and Configure all Digital Services, liaising with second level support or SME's as appropriate
- Support the broader Digital Services function, including tracking and reporting on SLA's.
- A knowledge of security operations, and what's expected to ensure operational security.
- The desire to seek and find ways to improve practices which have a positive impact on our Security posture.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise systems & networks in an SME environment.
- Strong Knowledge and experience with Windows 10 and Mac OS.
- Experience with applications including Office 365, Azure AD, Jira & confluence.
- Experience with Group Policy, and remote application deployment using Microsoft Intune or another MDM solution
- Strong knowledge of desktop Standard Operating Environment (SOE), with experience in enterprise rollouts and updates.
- Understanding of Agile Tools and Processes
- Tertiary qualifications in IT
- Financial services experience is preferable