Digital Proposition Manager
Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
This role is a full time permanent role for an ambitious individual to join the team as a Digital Propositions Manager at our Head Office in Barangaroo.
- Driving the development and delivery of customer centric digital service propositions across digital for HSBC Australia.
- Responsible for driving digital roadmap projects including the delivery of local and global features and new functionalities.
- Acting as local business SME for Digital supporting local and global stakeholders as a key point of contact for project and BAU initiatives
- Responsible to establish excellent working relationships across Group, Region and within market
- Success in this role will be determined by an increase in customer adoption, usage and satisfaction
- Minimum of five years proven and progressive digital experience
- A thorough understanding of a multi-channel business model is essential. Good Understanding of Retail banking and other banking channels.
- In-depth understanding of Digital Propositions
- A thorough understanding of HSBC internal systems, processes and operational risk aspects of the job
- Sound understanding of the Company's customer segments, products offered and the competitive market as well as the capability to market and sell to those segments are key
- Thorough knowledge of pertinent regulations impacting retail banking activities and delivery systems and channels, including market potential as well as the regulatory framework are required
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, communications, analytical, interpersonal, motivational, negotiation, project management, sales and team-building skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, finance, information technology or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen and ability to continually make trade-off decisions and build consensus.
- Strong ability to use numerical data to develop tactical plans within the broad context of strategic plans and change them as warranted by results
- Knowledge and experience of working in an Agile development environment
Candidates for this role will need to demonstrate they hold Australian or New Zealand PR/Citizenship or working rights given current international travel restrictions
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Applications from First Nations peoples are encourage.
Learn more about careers at HSBC Australia - https://www.hsbc.com/careers/where-we-hire/australia
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited. Please note that HSBC will we never communicate to applicants via non HSBC channels such as SMS, WhatsApp or Facebook so please be careful if anyone attempts to contact you via these channels.