Director, Sales Manager for Sydney
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Sales and Relationship Management in Australia and New Zealand. Responsible for directing the sales of products and services (such as: software, research, data services and professional services) for corporate clients and financial institutions.
- Manage team of sales professionals by periodically reviewing account coverage and developing new clients.
- Set direction and policies for sales activities and executes these plans.
- In partnership with other senior sales staff, identify business opportunities for new product development through market and client exposure.
- Work with marketing and product strategy teams to drive sales initiatives.
- Assist Finance in developing strategic corporate plans by forecasting multi-year revenue and expenditures for area of responsibility.
- Drive continuous service improvement with ultimate goal of revenue production and retention.
- Bachelors’ degree in finance, economics or related area required; graduate/second-level degree (e.g. Master's/MBA) degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience in a sales role within in a software/services organization with a successful track record in sales, preferably selling solutions to the global marketplace.
- Significant experience in managing multiple sales professionals.
- Understanding of quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the corporate environment.
- Experience with corporate credit risk processes is highly preferred.
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach.
- Ability to influence key decision makers.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
Moody's Analytics (MA)
Line of Business
Sales & Customer Service
Sales & Marketing
Job Sub Category
Working at Moody's
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Securities Trading Policy (STP)
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.