See job description for details
Join a Fintech in their growth period!Frontend Developer
This 6M Contract role is an exciting opportunity to join a Fintech as they continue their remarkable growth trajectory.
Your new company
Our client is a Fintech company focussed on delivering outstanding digital home loans. Innovation, fairness and clarity are at the heart of everything they do. They are a tech-driven, customer-obsessed business with one clear mission - to revolutionise the home-loan industry by reshaping the financial services industry of the past with technology of the future.
Your new role
The role of the Frontend Developer is to be working within an agile squad on Client's web-based product. You'll be collaborating closely with the squads Product Owner, QA, BA and Engineers, whilst maintaining and building upon our code base according to Client's engineering standards and practices. You will be contributing to solution design for future features, as well as providing mentorship to more junior team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in building Frontend applications with modern Frontend frameworks (we use Vue.js but React experience is also fine)
- 5+ years in a software engineering role with preferred university degree in IT or equivalent
- Experience working within a product focused organisation, preferably in banking
What you'll get in return
- Work on the Front End alongside experienced developers
- Potential to extend, with a generous salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Grace.King@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508