- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 20 Jan 19
Global Operational Security Manager
Global Operational Security ManagerReporting directly to our Head of Global Security, you will be primarily responsible for the overarching operational security program, globally. Using your prior experience within a similar role, you will oversee and validate the implementation of our governance and risk-based requirements by the business as well as Global Security, ensuring continuously reviewing and calibrating to uphold industry best practice.
Using your natural ability to influence others and build meaningful working relationships, you will also be responsible for the periodic training for relevant colleagues and team members in related areas. Annually, you will also audit existing physical access management and approvals, and create an annual report on the status of access management. Additionally, you will also be tasked with integrating operational security processes and procedures into guarding requirements and contracts, as well as Technology Security requirements as necessary.
You will be a natural strong communicator and have a genuine interest and deep understanding of security technologies, with an inclination to stay up to date with innovation and trends in this field. You'll have experience (5-10 years') with global security systems within a similar and complex environment, and be comfortable taking the lead in an unsupervised environment. A degree is not required, however qualifications or experience with Project Management is a plus, coupled with strong fluency across Microsoft Office products.
Additional technical capabilities that you will bring include:
- expertise in technical and physical security, including integrated security solutions - enterprise-wide electronic access control systems, digital networked surveillance systems, intruder detection systems, perimeter protection and detection systems, PIAM and PISM technologies
- knowledge of Honeywell ProWatch Electronic Access Control System
- knowledge regarding AI, specifically machine learning
- experience developing Operational Requirements for physical and electronic systems
- ideally you will be Prince2 certified, with experience in managing RFI/RFP processes
- knowledge of iso27001 as it applies to physical security systems
- CISM or CISSP certification strongly desired or must be prepared to gain certification within 12months of role start
- working knowledge of GDPR and other global data privacy legislation as it relates to physical security systems i.e. EACS and Surveillance Systems.
If this sounds like your next career challenge, then we would like to hear from you by applying online now.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 08 Nov 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time