Group Claims Assessor
See job description for details
- Portfolio Management and Assessing – Life Insurance (Group)
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- 2 vacancies to fill (40 hours per week, based in Sydney CBD)
About the role
To assess and manage a portfolio of Life Risk disability (Group) claims in line with the Policy Terms and Conditions whilst liaising with the Senior Team, Team Managers and Claims Development Team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
- (Medical) Demonstrates a basic knowledge of medical terms/concepts so they can interpret reports and apply knowledge to the assessment process
- (Product) Demonstrates a working knowledge of the main product range including upgrades
- (Legal) Understands the main concepts of the Life Insurance Act that are relevant to assessing claims
- (Communication) Maintains regular outbound contact with the client, adviser and associated third parties
- (Financial analysis) Understands the basic elements of financial assessment for individuals and sole traders
- (Intuitive/Investigative Skills) Demonstrates an understanding of the tools available to investigate claims
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and sea rch for reference AUS076004.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave