Head of Australia Consumer Technology
The Head of Technology provides leadership to the GCT Australia team and acts as a single point of contact for the Consumer business. The role is responsible for all facets of the technology relationship with the Australia business and will be responsible for the delivery and technology billing to business heads, Consumer country business managers and O&T head.
As part of this role you will be responsible to create a seamless experience for business leaders to navigate across the GCT organization and to make sure that right business priorities are addressed via technology solution and deployed technology solutions are leveraged and adopted appropriately by business to deliver business values. Driving existing service channels to Digital way is one of key priorities of this role.
In this role, you will represent the Australian business in all interactions with the regional technology teams, including production support, ongoing projects, and new partner initiatives. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Providing leadership oversight and direction for In country Technology team in Australia
- Work very closely with the business leaders to determine the business priorities based on the evolving technology trend and new offerings.
- Work closely with the operations and product teams to review and discuss technology issues and opportunities.
- Work with product teams as they look to manage and expand the white-label partnership business opportunities.
- Provide monthly reports to the System Operations Council providing insight to technology projects, stability, and emerging risks
- Manage the book of work, influencing the regional team to ensure that country demands are accommodated
- Given Australia's leading role in digital offerings and partnerships, work closely with the regional team to influence the digital roadmap
- Plan for and manage the impact of the change portfolio to ensure alignment with business activities as well as oversee testing of the quality of deployment to ensure minimal business (and partner) disruption
- In the event of a business disruption, manage the coordination with regional teams to articulate the impact to the Australia business and assist in the identification and resolution of the issue - ensuring you keep both the country CBM and SCOO, and regional management updated with progress
- Contribute to and support the regional technology team with target architecture decisions that balance the need for scale with in-country requirement
- Regular communication and contact with Consumer business leadership, working with consumer leadership to assign right business priorities and resolution of conflicts to deliver the solution
- Participating in business reviews to address matters related to technology and driving digital first strategy
- Working with multiple team within GCT to resolve issues and assign priorities to resolve issues based on business priorities and take decision on behalf of consumer business
- Updating GCT senior management on emerging theme and issues
- Reviewing and tracking of technology deliveries for legal/ regulatory compliance
- Reviewing on financials to track and manage technology expenses and country billing
- Acting as Single point of contact within GCT for decision regarding Australian operations and product priorities
Responsible for monitoring and supervision of the business unit to ensure compliance with firm policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Technical/Specialist skills/competencies
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong relationship management skills to work across regional and country teams
- Ability to manage and present complex issues to both country SCOO, CBM, and SLT teams, and regional technology teams
- Significant understanding of the current and future business trend, challenges and evolving priorities in every markets.
- Strong understanding of Technology in Banking Domain
- Emerging Technology influencing digital domain trend and impact of the same across multiple markets
- Strong understanding of the technology solution deployed across the markets such that similar solutions can be leveraged across multiple markets
- Understanding of local interfaces, locally deployed applications and regulatory landscape in markets
- Experience in delivering large technology projects in application software and Infrastructure space
- Strong knowledge on regulatory ask in banking and financial domain and emerging theme
- Capability to bring multiple teams together and brokering effective solution across business and technology team
- Experience leading large-scale transformation Programs at multinational financial institutions, driving Governance and Delivery Excellence processes
- 10+ years of progressive senior technology leadership experience in the financial industry or a related field with a strong understanding/focus on Consumer Banking
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related field; Master's degree preferred
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .