- Senior Leadership role in globally renowned Finance company
- Global Markets Technology Strategy and Delivery
- Leading Change and Innovation
Our client is a market leader in the Financial Services sector, they have a reputation for driving innovation and utilising technology to enhance customer experience and financial systems capabilities. To drive the next evolution of their growth they are looking for an additional executive to champion this iteration.
The role sits firmly in the Global Markets Technology Leadership group responsible for the entire range of the organisations multi-asset, multi-platform offerings. This is a huge enterprise system with thousands of internal users and an external footprint of millions. The technology is a web of inhouse built and bespoke vendor solutions, making it a flagship site for multiple technologies.
This is a truly balanced strategic / business engagement and people leadership role responsible for providing, maintaining and enhancing FX services across all financial markets technology. This will including taking authority over a number of in-flight initiatives as well as having responsibility for strategy pivots and new ideas development. This will see you engage with all levels of the business and group-wide IT teams to ensure wider alignments.
- Experience in Global Markets Trading Technology
- Hands on Leadership experience with Foreign Exchange Strategy
- Strong experience working with Sales / Trader Technology
- Strategic Leadership Experience in Automation Technology Trends
- Experience with Agile – Scale and Distributed
- Indepth knowledge of Sales Analytics and Dashboards
- Passion for Technology and Innovation
This role would be suited for people coming from Head of FX Technology, Head of eFx, Head of eTrading, Head of Sales Technology, Head of Front-Office Technology, Head of Analytics or Capital Markets Technology Innovation and Leadership background.