See job description for details
Join a large digital identity program for a public sector organisation Your new company
A large organisation within the public sector is looking for a Project Manager to play an integral part in their Digital Identity Program. The Program will deliver a strategic approach to digital identity for NSW. It will comprehensively address technical, security, policy, privacy, regulatory, fraud and customer trust aspects of digital identity. This is a 6 month contract with a view to extend. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the planning and delivery of complex projects applying sound project management principles to deliver organisational initiatives
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the project cycle, including developing project plans, identifying and coordinating resources, managing budgets, supplier and contract management and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and approved project management methodology
- Develop and maintain stakeholder and customer relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
- Continuously monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Manage a project team/s, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements, to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based project planning and decision making
- Provide advice and information on emerging project issues to support project development and delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project and priorities
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline such as, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Business Information Systems.
- Certification or qualification in major Project Management methodology i.e. Prince2 Practitioner or PMI.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects including the ability to manage project scope, time, cost, quality, risks, issues, and integration
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering significant Digital Identity & Digital Security projects
- Strong communications and ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven ability to consult and negotiate with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints, interests and sensitivity of projects
- Ability to balance competing demands to ensure project objectives are achieved to the required standards and within budget
In return, you get the opportunity to work for a large Digital Identity program and earn $894+ GST/day. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508