IT Analyst-Information Security
- Great opportunity to join a successful and diverse global team
- Handle Requests on information security and undertake risk assessments
- Career progression opportunity, flexible hybrid working environment
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
The team is spread across the globe in all the regions and supports business to serve clients and manage supplier relations from an information security perspective
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling Client requirements in the form of RFP's, Questionnaires, Client Calls, Audit requests for global clients from an information security perspective.
- Responsible for carrying out third party risk assessments of global suppliers.
- Provides first and/or second line customer support for delivery of information security related services and triages computer security incidents.
- Completes specific project tasks that support the research, design, development and implementation of security technologies or programs for the organization.
- Ensures all systems security operations and maintenance activities are accurately documented and updated as vital.
- Maintains and audits the analytical and technical aspects of major computer security subsystems and identifies and mitigates threats and vulnerabilities.
- Implements security measures for use in system(s) and ensures that system designs incorporate security configuration guidelines.
- Perform Risk Management Framework process activities and complete related documentation.
This position will suit someone with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Suitable people will also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or IT
- Solid understanding of security domain and best practices.
- Industry certifications e.g. CISA, CISM, CIPM, ISO 27001 LA / LI
- Awareness of standards such as ISO 27001 standard, SOC I and II, PCI-DSS, Cobit.
- Knowledge of control assessments, risk management methodologies, frameworks and assessment types as well as technical knowledge within a security domain.
- Ability to understand and meet client requirements as per SLA's
- Experience in conducting Supplier risk assessments
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au