Ignition Solution Architect / CRM Pre-sales
- Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Our relaxed dress policy allows you the choice to reflect you and your work
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. Your Opportunity
How are you Extraordinary?
- Develop the solution - define and develop the end to end winning solutioning and any services supporting the transformation and/or implementation.
- Conduct functional design workshops, gather functional requirements and document agreed solution
- Collaborate with integration, data migration and change management and training streams to define the scope, deployment approach, processes and data flows
- Define the solution blueprint and functional scope
- Discuss solution facets, alternatives, and trade-offs with the customer as requirements are developed and finalised.
- Refine the potential solution during capture planning, proposal planning, and proposal development.
- Identify solution requirement issues and potential program risks, suggest compliant solutions and develop risk management and mitigation alternatives.
- Track and report the daily status of solution development to the Bid Manager.
- Identify capabilities required and define the delivery team
- Assess the functional and technical team capabilities required and define the delivery team with the Engagement Delivery Lead
- Identify, recruit, and obtain the commitment of crucial program delivery personnel.
- Oversee preparation of the Contract Work Breakdown Structure, discuss work share and cost estimates.
- Coordinate program-specific contributions of teammates, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Develop costing and pricing assumptions
- Provide Just-In-Time, cost-specific guidance and training.
- Prepare a solution cost summary aligned with the proposal executive summary.
- Direct writers, cost and pricing analysts, and estimators in creating task descriptions, estimates, rationale, cost volume storyboards, graphics, and text inputs
- Resolve solution cost requirement issues and suggest compliant costing/pricing documentation.
- Track and report the status of the cost development daily to the Bid Manager.
- Review and edit solution cost sections, maintaining alignment between the solution cost and the rest of the proposal.
- Prepare the cost volume for each colour team review.
- Ensure quality control for the final cost master copy (both electronic and paper) and prepare the final cost copies for delivery.
- Assist with licensing pricing determination when required
- Support the Bid Architect and Bid Manager in development of a winning proposal
- Assist the Bid Manager in developing outlines and response matrices.
- Guide and support the preparation of proposal sections describing the proposed solution, including technical and strategic components of the solution. Review and edit as necessary to align sections.
- Lead and direct all efforts required to produce the volume as dictated by the Request for Proposal (RFP) and Bid Manager.
- Manage writers' completion of Proposal Development Worksheets (PDW) or storyboards.
- Support decision gate and colour team reviews. Prepare a detailed Red Team evaluation plan and materials for the solution and incorporate accepted solution-specific comments into the proposal document.
- Support the preparation of the Oral presentation, attends and pitches KPMG's bid at the Oral Presentation where required
- Complete reasonable and customary task as directed by the Bid Manager.
- Business Development and Knowledge sharing
- Prepare reusable template demonstrations and present high quality product demonstrations for clients, seminars, webinars and internal training
- Identifying new opportunities to provide additional services to the client
- Respond to functional and technical questions from clients
- Contribute to IP product development
- Support and improve the build of the deal hub support portal
- Actively participate in solution Centres of Excellence initiatives
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
The KPMG Difference
- Solution experience in product development and project and platform implementation
- Demonstrated client service excellence and ability to build relationships with a broad range of clients
- Relevant technical certification, if required
- Innovative mindset
- Passion for problem solving enable through technology
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
27 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
28 Feb 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now