Java Full Stack Developer
As a passionate and flexible Java full stack developer you will work in Corporate Operations Group division with the team provides technology solutions for Macquarie's Risk Management Group (RMG) and the Macquarie-wide Risk Services platforms. If successful, you will work autonomously as a part of a dynamic and motivated team working in an agile software development environment. In this role, you will be building relationships with business stakeholders to develop solutions for effective integration with upstream and downstream systems. Moreover, you will architect design, implement and test solutions for new components or modifications to existing functionality. You are expected to write elegant and thoroughly tested code, and maintain high standards in Q/A. You will be adept at estimating work effort, improving existing processes and undertaking technology upgrades. You will also be expected to provide knowledge on the latest technology and incorporate them into the portfolio.
You will also perform peer code reviews and participate as a member of a global distributed team. You also have to effectively write product specification and technical documentation, participate in operational & support activities as a member of the DevOps team.
We anticipate to excel in this role you will ideally have:
- 2+ years of experience in delivering Risk System solution. IBM OpenPages - experience with OP v7.3/8, configuration changes, version upgrades, fix pack installation, configuring for the task-focused UI is considered advantageous.
- BI development experience. Preferred: Cognos BI 10.2.2/ Cognos Analytics 11 - development of standard reports /
- Oracle 12 / Stored procedures / queries / performance tuning
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with solid skills in engineering full stack solutions
- practical experience in Core and Enterprise Java (1.8 or above preferred)
- experience with various Spring modules like MVC, Security, and Batch
- knowledgeable in using Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, OpenStack etc.)
- ability to suggest solution and mentor junior developers.
- experience in RDBMS, SQL, JPA, and Hibernate
- knowledgeable with SDLC tools (e.g. Bamboo, JIRA, GIT, Confluence).
We would also be interested if you have:
- experience in governance, risk and compliance systems.
We also welcome candidates from different backgrounds who believe they have what it takes to succeed. If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply via the link below or get in touch with email@example.com for more information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program Advertised:
16 Sep 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: