Manager Credit Losses Reporting & Analytics
Risk Management is responsible for developing the risk frameworks to allow the Group to take conscious exposures to credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks within a Board-approved appetite. Business Banking Risk Management (BB RM) forms part of the Group Risk Management division, and specifically, it provides the Business Banking (BB) team with specialist risk services and advice.
This role sits within the Business Banking Provisioning team. The team's primary purpose is to determine the appropriate amount to be held in reserve for credit losses. This is done through the management and maintenance of the IFRS9 models. Role and Responsibilities
You'll be responsible for leading and mentoring the BB Provisioning team which performs the calculation, analysis and reporting of loan loss provisioning in a fast paced environment.
- Manage and maintain the IFRS9 expected credit loss models
- Oversee the production of Loan Impairment Expense (LIE) reports for Executive Leadership Team Committees
- Develop and maintain customer and stakeholder relationships - negotiating amongst competing priorities and objectives.
- Contributes to end to end problem solving
- Coaches and provides feedback to team members
- Maintains a focus on continuous improvement and risk management
- Become the subject matter expert on all facets of provisioning, i.e. technical, accounting, policy
- Ability to carry out complex tasks associated with big data analytics.
- Ability to analyse and resolve anomalies discovered when using quantitative tools and techniques. Makes risk management decisions by using complex quantitative tools.
- Aptitude to analyse trends, identify opportunities, diagnose problems and issues and recommend appropriate actions
- Processes large quantities of detailed information with high levels of accuracy
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence and ability to work independently as well as lead a team to manage/execute tasks within set timeframes
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 25/06/2021