Manager Risk & Control Advisory & Delivery
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
The Financial Services Division partners with all areas of the Commonwealth Bank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security and property.
The Controls Office team governs and supports the lines of business within Financial Services in achieving excellence in risk management and operating an effective control environment. The Controls Office aims to achieve a demonstrable uplift in risk management and controls activities across Financial Services. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Responsible for the design and implementation / support the business to design and implement controls and develop process maps to enable better risk and compliance outcomes
- Responsible for ensuring risks are profiled and captured in the Risk Profile (RCSA) and update when risk trigger events occur
- Manage root cause analysis of issues and incidents, identifying and implementing control improvements
- Responsible for the effective design of controls for all new and changing processes and operations, and support the business through the implementation
- Responsible for data quality in/maintain various databases (including RiskInSite) and monthly management reporting
- Conduct and manage Control Assurance Program (CAP) testing, including the development of test scripts, and report on assurance findings
- Prepare information to support the strategic planning process and conduct analysis, tracking and reporting on the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS)
- Administer governance forums, including preparation, minuting and action management
- Identify, lead and manage continuous improvement of the business control environment by using data to generate insights
- Responsible for reporting on operational risk and control profiles, issues, incidents and other matters
- Work effectively with Line 2 colleagues to determine optimal course of action to remediate any significant data integrity issues within the BU/SU.
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Ability to analyse/identify risks and opportunities then recommend appropriate actions and controls
- Facilitation, influencing and consulting skills, the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risk frameworks would be advantageous
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 26/11/2020