Mortgage Senior Product Manager
Lead the Mortgage change agenda to support Business growth and transition to a new buyer Accountabilities:
- Build upon and develop a clear roadmap for changes required to meet Citi Australia Mortgage's strategic growth plan which will include process and technology changes
- Understand the Mortgage Value chain in detail and identify improvements to it especially in origination and provide clear business cases including cost and benefit for prioritisation and implementation
- Monitor key measures of business productivity and customer experience and address concerns swiftly.
- Work with Regional Product teams where appropriate to learn from best practice and influence change locally.
- Work and deliver on any other Projects (as needed), that align to key strategic priorities
- Lead the execution on the transition of the Mortgage business to the new buyer
- Develop strong relationships and manage interactions with key stakeholder to influence responsible business outcomes without direct authority
Key Business Relationships:
- Deep knowledge of the Australian Mortgage Market including its competitors, the Broker market, Credit assessment processes, technologies employed and regulation.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate agility when faced with conflicting priorities/objectives of business and cross-department networks
- Analysis and Decision Making - Identify/understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions. Make decisions based on cost benefit analysis and an understanding of B/S, P&L and resource impact
- Business Focus - Demonstrate understanding of the business and its customers.
- Build effective working relationships - Develop strong cross department/divisional networks, use collaborative relationships to facilitate and influence the accomplishment of business goals
- Communicates Effectively - Communicate clearly and concisely both written and verbally with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology
- Leads change and Innovation - Act as a champion and role model for innovation and change
- Operational Execution - Stay up to date with key business drivers. Be personally accountable for own performance and act with a sense of urgency to address issues and take advantage of opportunities
Qualifications - External:
- Broader Mortgages Product team
- Frequent interaction with (and need to influence) internal stakeholders including department peers, as well as the Sales, Operational and Delivery Units
- External Stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Financial Services industry with experience in Mortgages preferable
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending. The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting