Securities Services Operations covers a number of key functions; Custody, Client Account Services, Trading Services and Global Fund Services operations which provides operational support to global custody clients across the Asia Pacific region.
The Accounting Transitions, Trades and Asset Serving team provides Australian, NZ and Hong Kong accounting clients with Transitions, Trades and Asset Servicing support. During transitions and daily trades BAU the team will have interaction with Clients, Transition Managers, Fund Managers, Brokers as well as all other internal teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing Accounting Transitions, Trades and Asset Serving Support ensuring accurate tax, accounting transitions and accounting data which includes Processing, Transaction & NAV Validation, Reconciliations and Query Resolution
- Accounting Transitions (Onboarding, Incremental transitions, restructures, exists and migrations) ensuring accurate tax, accounting transitions and accounting data which includes:
- Processing: Upload and process all components of transitions as per the client’s instruction and project plan into accounting systems
- Transaction & NAV Validation: Analyze and validate the tax and NAV impact of all transitions
- Reconciliations: Reconcile all positions on-boarded to original source information ensuring all positions have been on-boarded correctly, including both accounting and tax records
- Query Resolution: Liaising with other internal teams for the timely resolution of all queries relating to transition processing
- Provide support during peak periods to the Trades (Securities, FX, Futures & Options) and Asset Servicing Team ensuring accurate transaction / event capture, reconciliation and reconciliation break resolution is completed and signed off on a daily basis by required deadlines
To be successful you will need:
- Relevant industry experience in the financial services sector will be preferred
- Strong working knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and international particularly in Equities, Fixed Interest, Futures, Options and Foreign Exchange.
- Solid time management and communications skills (both written oral)
- Proactive, positive approach and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
This role is expected to pay an annual salary between AUD65k and AUD80k