- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Liverpool Partners
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
- Entrepreneurial investment & advisory firm - Engaging performance culture with tight knit team - Suits driven individuals with business development skills This role is outbound focused on developing new investment opportunities. This job suits driven and outgoing individuals who are self starters.
Liverpool Partners are hiring an Origination Associate to drive the creation and origination of new business opportunities for our Sydney-based investment management teams and corporate advisory.
Operating as our initial point of contact for both companies seeking investment and clients, you will be required to:
- Conduct industry / sector research and apply findings to drive new business activity / workflow streams.
- Research and develop business leads by sourcing and qualifying acquisitions and investment targets via telephone, email/LinkedIn and in-person.
- Prepare progress reporting and other materials for both internal and external uses.
- Build and maintain CRM database.
- Attend ad hoc client meeting.
This role will suit an effective communicator with the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Driven and "self starter" individuals
- Business development and marketing professionals that are seeking to cross over into private equity and corporate finance
- Comfortable with basic to intermediate accounting and corporate finance principals
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
A minimum graduate level qualification. Applicants with majors in finance / commerce / accounting with strong academic credentials will be viewed favourably.
This role represents a great opportunity for a self-starter to contribute to a high-performing team with a flat management structure and ample opportunity for growth / career development.
Liverpool Partners is a boutique corporate advisory & investment group based in Sydney. The business manages a private equity fund investing in businesses in Australia. In addition, the team advises corporate clients in matters of mergers and acquisitions.
For more information see www.liverpoolpartners.com