Placement Services Director - Property & Casualty
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Willis Towers Watson Singapore
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
As a senior member of the Australian Property and Casualty Placement team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the placement requirements on behalf of our clients. Demonstrating exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, the successful candidate will also be responsible for the identification and development of new markets and products; contribute to the development and conversion of new clients and market opportunities; and to the retention of existing clients. This role primarily supports the NSW market, but will include Placement for clients across Australia.
You will apply your in-depth knowledge of both domestic and overseas market appetite for Property and Casualty risks to:
- Advise clients on best access points for key insurers
- Balance placements between markets to achieve sustainability as well as optimum pricing
- Set and drive placement strategy in collaboration with client relationship directors/servicers/advocates
- Assist in driving strategy for tender responses and represent placement in client and insurer presentations.
- Assist client servicers in managing and meeting client expectations
- You possess strong market advocacy and client/carrier relationship development
- You have considerable experience with the Property and Casualty placement and servicing of complex clients, supported by relevant qualifications and commercial acumen;
- Your in-depth knowledge of Property and Casualty products and classes enables you to focus on ensuring exceptional service;
- As a strategic thinker, you possess leadership, ownership and team oriented qualities;
- You have strong technical and analytical capabilities
- Your oral and written communication skills are outstanding. Whether you are communicating one-on-one, or to a group, you stand out from the crowd;
- We’ll love your drive, ambition and focus on excellence; and
- Your professionalism and personal presentation will set you apart when you walk through the door.
What can we offer you?
With several recent appointments and a renewed focus, Willis Towers Watson is at an exciting phase in its growth. You’ll enjoy being challenged and, in return, will have a fantastic opportunity to tailor your career.
To be considered for this role please visit our careers pages at https://careers.willistowerswatson.com/ and search roles in Australia. Job reference number is: 31999
Candidates must have either Australian or New Zealand citizenship or an appropriate permanent working visa.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.