Portfolio Analyst, Private Markets
- Great salary + 14% super + bonus
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien Sydney New South Wales AU
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Due to continued growth, an opportunity exists to join Sunsuper as a Portfolio Analyst in our Sydney office working within the Private Markets team.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity exists to join Sunsuper as a Portfolio Analyst in our Sydney office (Australia Square location) working within the Private Markets team which is responsible for over $11b invested in Sunsuper’s Property, Infrastructure and Private Capital portfolios.
As a Portfolio Analyst you will work with members of the Investment Strategy – Private Markets team, other colleagues at Sunsuper and external advisors to provide advanced analytical support for the development and implementation of Sunsuper’s ongoing Private Markets investment program of Property, Infrastructure and Private Capital, with a primary focus on the Property asset class. Specifically, you will be involved in:
- Supporting the development of the investment strategies for nominated portfolios of Private Markets investments that take into account objectives and the cash flow characteristics of the Fund.
- Provide analytical support in the management of the Private Markets portfolio by utilising your financial modelling skills and internal systems to support key decision making.
- Maintaining records of interactions with consultants, managers and other existing and potential service providers.
- Supporting the identification and negotiation of the acquisition or disposal of appropriate investments to fulfil agreed investment strategies in Private Markets including involvement in the initial assessment and the due diligence process required for various investments including directly owned assets (eg property, infrastructure) and coinvestment transactions (private equity, property, infrastructure).
- Assisting in the developing and negotiating of key commercial issues and outcomes required for investment manager mandates, term sheets and legal documentation with counterparties.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Tertiary qualification - a copy of your academic transcript must accompany your application.
- 2+ years financial services or investment industry experience.
- Demonstrated high familiarisation with a market environment.
You will also be proficient in Microsoft office suite, Excel and other relevant financial software.
This role is available as a permanent, full-time or part-time opportunity.
At Sunsuper you will be part of a challenging environment and a dynamic team culture, where you will be recognised for your commitment and rewarded for high performance with excellent employee benefits.
Applications close Friday, 24 August 2018. A copy of your academic transcript must accompany your application.