Product Management Associate Director
IHS Markit MarkitSERV business provides pre and post trade solutions for OTC derivatives across Rates and Credit (Matching, Prime Brokerage, Clearing, Regulatory Reporting), FX, Equities and syndicated loans. Our services enable financial institutions to streamline workflow, connect to counterparties more effectively and comply with regulatory requirements. With our processing services, buy-side and sell-side firms can optimize workflow efficiency and comply with new regulations.
IHS Markit is seeking a Client Project Manager based in Sydney, Australia. The role is a critical part of our growth strategy for the region and focused on Regulatory Reporting solutions. If successful the role will naturally expand into broader capabilities such as data, insights and analytics delivery to the Australia marketplace.
Duties & Accountability:
• Client facing project manager and business analyst for Regulatory projects in Australia and New Zealand
• Develop strong and deep partnership with clients, pre and post contracting
• Manage client expectations on project timelines, client/third-party dependencies and communicate changes effectively
• Provide regulatory reporting subject-matter expertise for requirements gathering and business analysis, both Asia and global regimes
• Able to consolidate and present project delivery statuses to client and senior business stakeholders
• Translate client business processes into actionable insights for delivery team and effectively negotiate delivery scope and timeline
• Communicate business requirements, functional & technical specifications between client and delivery team
• Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, sales and business needs , and partner with these teams to ensure business goals are achieved
• Provide pre-sales expertise to support sales in trade reporting solutions
Education and experience
• Minimum 5 years industry experience in Financial Markets
• University graduate or equivalent
• Experience in delivering trade reporting projects for G20 regulatory regimes including Dodd Frank, MIFID II, EMIR, ASIC, MAS, HKMA and others as Project Manager or Business Analyst
• Financial market awareness in financial technology, multi-asset derivatives pre and post trade processing and services
• Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines under pressure
• Ability to develop effective working relationship across global distribution and delivery teams
• Confident individual with ability to represent team at various levels
• Strong client-facing communication and influence
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter who takes initiatives to pick up issues and make sure they are followed through to completion
• Open minded, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
• Self-learner and independent
• Must be able to work under own initiative
• Excellent communicator in written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• Partner with distribution and delivery teams in different geographical locations
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.