- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 26 Apr 19
Product Owner - Identity Access Management (IAM)
Product Owner - Identity Access Management (IAM)This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and passionate Product Owner who is keen to drive the delivery of our Identity and Access Management transformation program. We are focused on transforming our end-to-end servicing experience through enhanced self-service, automation and improved staff experiences.
As Product Owner you will be an expert collaborator that will quickly establish a broad network across stakeholders from across the organisation to understand their pain points and opportunities. You will develop a clear, challenging and motivational vision and roadmap that will be used to both lead the delivery team and align your stakeholders. You will use metrics to measure and guide key decisions on priority. Working closely with the Scrum Master, you will promote a culture of continuous improvement and engage in a variety of key meetings as the voice of the delivery team. In addition, you will work to ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all and prioritising features and stories to maximise the business value.
In order to be successful in this role, you will bring an ability to strategise, articulate a clear vision as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills. You will have excellent relationship building and communication skills and an understanding of key Agile/Scrum concepts. Identity Governance knowledge is also highly desirable.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- managing the strategy, risks and delivery of key strategic initiatives to mature the overall capabilities within the Identity and Access Management services team
- managing relationships and communications with internal steak holders to requirements and roadmap of capabilities within the portfolio
- vendor management for key technology and service provides.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills:
- experience product owner, and leader of global teams
- experienced background in Cyber Security and Identity and Access Management
- exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- ability to communicate and engage stakeholders or service providers in technical and non-technical discussions
- understanding of current and emerging security technologies, security threats and trends.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.email@example.com for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program .
Advertised: 01 Apr 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time