- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 17 Feb 19
Our client, a leading Government department, are looking to appoint an experienced Program Officer to lead the development of a Directorate program design methodology, based on national and international best practice principles, to ensure that sound and consistent methodology is used as the basis for the development of all Directorate programs and initiatives.
- Provide training, advice and support on program design to staff across the Directorate to enhance staff capability.
- Lead the development and implementation of programs, including grant programs, and initiatives aligned to Directorate priorities.
- Manage the operationalisation of policy to ensure that it can be implemented in a practical, transparent and cost effective manner.
- Collaborate with the Division Finance Directorate to ensure that funded programs and initiatives are implemented in accordance with Department and Government financial management requirements.
- Manage cross-team project groups in developing and delivering programs and initiatives to achieve the Government's priorities.
- Prepare quality evidence-based written briefs, proposals, correspondence and reports which effectively communicate findings, make clear recommendations and identify areas for improvement to the Director, Executive Director, Deputy Secretary, the Secretary and the Minister.
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external networks to ensure the effective implementation of programs and initiatives.
- Maintaining currency of knowledge about early childhood education national and international leading edge practice.
- Providing high quality work within tight and often conflicting timeframes.
- 3 or more years experience in a relevant role, essential to have experience in implementation of programs (non IT) and grants related.
- Staff Management experience.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government, contact Stefan Cupac on 02 8986 3154 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.