- Sydney CBD
- Jan 10, 2022
- $600 - $800 pd
Help and guide project managers in the creation of project schedules and gain exposure to a range of major Divestment Programs within a leading bank.
This leading Bank is seeking a Project scheduler for a 12 month contract, based in Sydney. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of the standard for scheduling practices, within a PMO team supporting a range of major divestment programs. Key accountabilities:
- Create and maintain the program schedule, including helping and guiding project managers in creating the project schedules.
- Integration of project schedule into program schedule.
- Track and manage program/project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Identify and report on critical path.
- Identify, record, maintain and report on program and project interdependencies/external dependencies.
- Preparation of progress reports and analysis.
- Analysis and reporting on variances to the baselined schedule.
- Maintenance of Work Breakdown Structure.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the standard for scheduling practices.
- Experience in a Project Management, Business, IT or related field as a Scheduler / Analyst.
- Experience in project controls, risk management, performance reporting and scheduling.
- Advance skills in MS Office suite (Excel and Word).
- Experience in Financial Services.