- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 17 Jan 19
- Competitive Day Rate $$$
- Sydney CBD Location
- 6 months contract with a view to extend
Our client is a leading healthcare provider with global presence and are looking for a QA engineer to join their innovation team on a contract basis
As a part of your diverse role you will drive and support the QA function within the innovation team, continuously collaborating with BA's & developers to understand how all software components work together and implement QA approaches that fit in the overall strategy.
Benefits to you:
- The opportunity to be creative and innovative in your approach
- Work with industry leaders and learn and grow your experience
- Competitive $$$$ day rates for the right talent
- Start a new role in the New Year
- Vibrant team culture
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years in a QA engineer role
- Demonstrated experience in manual, regression and automation testing
- Experience in Agile test methodology and continuous testing environments
- Able to write automation scripts and execute test cases. Experienced with QA tools like Selenium.
- Create testing approach, regression test suites
- Ability to multitask and prioritise issues in a fast-paced work environment
You will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate your knowledge so that you can be understood by not just your team but also your stakeholders.
If this sounds a lot like you, then apply now as there are many opportunities going around on my desk for immediate hires. Contact me (Arushi Bansal) today on 02 8986 3133 or email me on ABansal@MorganMcKinley.com.au
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.