Quality Assurance Team Manager
The team provides the vital assurance and insights in securing to the integrity of the key functions within Direct Channels, this includes providing assurance over interactions conducted across a range of interaction channels including telephony and file management and across the full suite of products and process conducted within Direct Channels. We are looking for someone who has a Passion for Culture, Care for people and Engagement with getting it right for our customer's. Everyone feels passionate and inspired by the work that we do so they are COMMITTED to doing a great job on every task every day. Complete flexibility with your own start and finish times and support your team with this also. What a day in your role will look like?
The Team Manager is responsible for leading their teams in ensuring that Direct Channels (DC) are consistently operating within the quality and compliance guidelines. This will also involve managing time by planning, prioritising requests and demands, adapting plans to changing circumstances. You will need to collaborate with team members and stakeholders and participates in robust discussion, make recommendations, decision making and execution. You will also be expected to:
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Manage risk by contributing to risk culture by using values based decisions
- Be customer focused including understanding of customer and creating value
- Conducting independent compliance reviews
- Designing and implementing agreed call and file quality criteria
- Monitoring customer interactions in accordance with agreed Compliance frameworks
- Working collaboratively with internal customers to calibrate and improve results
- Administering the call and file quality model.
You are someone with strong financial services sales knowledge and experience particularly within retail banking. You have strong stakeholder engagements skills, and positive leadership of teams. It is also desirable that you have:
Working at CommBank
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Solid planning skills
- Strong Continuous improvement practices to analyse trends, diagnose problems/ issues and recommend appropriate actions dealing with the underlying root causes
- Ability to strengthen the Risk Management framework through the implementation of improved monitoring processes.
- Delivery of People Management Essentials - drive team development, performance, coaching, reward and recognition and risk management
- Ability to drive a Team Culture that embraces our Vales and delivers on these daily. Driving the foundational Values of Calibration and working together to deliver these.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 03/12/2020