See job description for details
Change and Communications Manager to work for Commonwealth Bank on a permanent basis in Sydney CBDCommonwealth Bank are currently looking for a Change and Communications Manager to join their Superannuation and Investment arm. The focus of their business is putting members first, supporting those who choose to seek financial advice and driving simplification, transformation and growth.
The purpose of this position is to develop and execute the Distribution change management and internal communications aligned to the direction of Colonial First State, by providing consistent resources and tools to drive sales to revenue while ensuring a vibrant customer focussed, high integrity culture. You will be responsible for -
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the project pipeline and change management function for Distribution.
- Develop change plans which apply ADKAR principles to manage the introduction of change.
- Support & enable change leadership through cohesive and timely communication and engagement activities across stakeholder groups.
- Conduct detailed change impact assessments that reflect an understanding of the impact of the change on customers, the business and other areas of the Group, associated people risks, and how these impacts will be managed.
- Design and develop collateral as required (e.g. presentations, training materials, and intranet items).
- Liaise with stakeholders including senior management, project managers, operational risk, and business analysts to identify, design, deliver and assess effective tools and resources that meet business requirements
What you need to do now
- An understanding of the financial services industry - i.e. platforms, investment markets and advice businesses
- Strong inter-personal communication skills with individuals at all levels of seniority - both written and verbal
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with audiences of varying numbers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable organisational and time management skills
- Ability to operate in a team and adapt to the culture in the team environment
- Strong understanding and demonstrated use of ADKAR approach to change management
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Georgia.May@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508