What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Solid technical experience in an IT programming development environment with evidence of the ability to complete functional and technical designs, code, unit test and documentation.
- RPA Tool Certification. Either: Pega Robotics Certified,
- Practical experience using RPA /RDA tools.
- Responsible for architecture, design, build, test and deployment of the RPA solution
- Capable of playing a lead developer role and managing both onshore and offshore teams
- Contribute to solution documentation to support solution transition and maintenance, do effort estimation, Delivery planning, Software Quality Assurance
- Working on Support and Maintenance activities
- Use agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) and work closely with the Business Analyst and functional experts
- Deliver on assigned responsibilities adhering to coding standards, policies and procedures
- Work within project schedule constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues
- Creating Handover Documentation
- Project management: disciplined in managing project scope, timeline and budget to meet deadlines
- Self-starter: self-directed and proactive in managing tasks and setting challenging targets to achieve client's demands
- As we are consulting business, naturally we seek excellent communication skills.
- Ability to quickly understand customers' business processes.
- Enthusiastic and unprompted attitude for implementing and developing new operation
- Knowledge of RPA and AI API's
- Strong experience using software technologies such as .Net Framework, C# and VB scripts.
- Salary Range: >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.