If you enjoy a fast paced environment and are looking to be part of a high performing team then this is the next step you are looking for!
See yourself as part of our team
- Work close to home
- Be part of a high performing team
- Enjoy a fast paced and collaborative environment
Business and Corporate Banking is proud to support a range of small to medium sized businesses across Australia. We partner with the businesses we work with and thrive when we're embedded in our local communities. Our innovative technology solutions provide invaluable support for our clients as we help them lead their businesses into the future. Our team is energised about what we do, what we've achieved and the momentum behind where we're headed. Do work that matters
We're in the business of building relationships! As a Relationship Executive, you will provide meaningful solutions for a portfolio of clients. Understanding the specific needs and goals of your clients will help you to use your relationships to help them understand new opportunities. You'll use your insights, experience and expertise, along with a great range of innovative products and services, to help move businesses forward and grow our client base. More specifically, you'll:
To help us deliver a better future for business banking, you'll:
- Understand the specific needs and aims of our clients and use your relationships to help them realise new opportunities
- Own and maintain a portfolio of clients and drive revenue from this portfolio
- Enhance customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts
- Be accountable for all client interactions, partner with Analysts and all CBA teams to meet portfolio and new client needs.
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio
- Provide Analysts with the necessary information to write good quality credit submissions
- Have the ability to build relationships to help grow our client base.
- Have demonstrated success in managing and growing a portfolio.
- Use your wealth of business banking knowledge and strong commercial acumen to drive client acquisitions.
- Use your financial analysis skills and enthusiasm to provide fresh perspectives to our clients.
- Combine your experience and expertise with our innovative technologies to deliver insights and find new solutions to old problems.
- Strong customer focus and a real passion for delivering exceptional client experience.
It is essential that you hold a degree in commerce, business or a related field. Our culture of inclusion
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/04/2020