What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- 10+ years of experience in SAP Hybris Commerce
- Experienced in SAP Hybris SmartEdit WCMS
- Experienced in SAP Hybris BackOffice
- Experienced in SAP Hybris & SAP ERP (ECC) Integrations
- Experienced in SAP Hybris & CRM Integrations
- Experience in Agile Methodologies - Scrum & Kanban
- Experienced in Business process tools e.g., Lucid charts
- Experienced in collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Cognizant is seeking an experienced SAP HYBRIS Development Lead to help drive one of our key client engagements based in SYDNEY
- Interaction with business team for requirements gathering
- Convert the business requirements to functional designs e.g., Business process maps, use-case diagrams and get signoff from business stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into JIRA epics and stories
- Run sprint grooming and sprint planning sessions to groom and share requirements with the development and testing team
- Own the product backlog and work closely with PO to prioritise a requirement for development
- Conduct business trainings and create knowledge base articles
- Salary - >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.