What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Purpose of role:
- Facilitate collaborative activities within the Agile delivery team.
- Champion Agile principles, values, and practices.
- Facilitate the development of team norms.
- Ensure team is accountable for the agreed upon norms.
- Track delivery team process, ensuring sustainable pace and quality.
- Promote engagement of the Agile team by encouraging the team to self-organize.
- Promote continuous improvement within the Agile delivery team.
- Collaborate with other project leadership to effectively manage risks and coordinate mitigation efforts.
- Provide transparency to the team and stakeholders by ensuring metrics are relevant, available, and up-to-date.
- Prepare and lead presentations to team members and executives.
- Create and maintain work effort and budget reports.
- Provide business reports to management and clients as assigned.
- Insure adherence to Agile processes and methodologies.
- Overall 8+ years of experience in IT and 5+ Yrs of Agile experience with more than 2+ yrs as Scrum master in end to end Implementation
- Professional certification or qualification in Agile / Lean
- Track record of success delivering large-scale and complex pieces of work at the Program / Portfolio level
- Previous experience and background in Software Development Design, Product Ownership, Program / Portfolio management
- Foster a high performing team mentality
- Ability to consult to clients and actively contribute to team success
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Who can Apply: Prefer Australian / New Zealan Citizen / Permanent Resident Next steps
- Hands on experience as a scrum master and relevant certifications
- Experience in API technologies etc. with relevant certifications.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills in a complex agile teams.
- At least one live implementation experience in the past.
- Have an understanding of Financial Sector to support the enhancement of systems and improving the stability/reliability of the IT landscape.
- Support the implementation of the strategic technology roadmap and address legacy technology issues whilst executing on that strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in multi-vendor organisation
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.