Senior Accountant or Assistant Manager - External Audit & Assurance
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- KPMG Australia
- 17 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Build your hands on client experience partnering with a diverse mid-market portfolio
- Thrive within our inclusive, diverse and people-focused team culture
- Excellent training (both technical and soft skills) & ongoing career development
With continued growth in our Sydney and Parramatta practices, https://home.kpmg.com/au/en/home/services/enterprise.html Enterprise are now looking for experienced Senior Auditors and Assistant Managers to join the team.
Your new role
- Working directly with your clients, apply KPMGs audit methodology to conduct external/statutory audits
- Ensure engagement timelines and requirements are achieved and delivered at a high standard
- Develop robust, professional and consultative client relationships
- Coach and develop less experienced team members and support their development
- A strong understanding of external audit processes and methodologies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA (full completion or in progress)
- Excellent research skills and an analytical, curious mindset
- Practice in building strong relationships with teams and clients
- A positive, collaborative and team focused mindset
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
To be considered for this role, please apply online by submitting your confidential application including an up to date resume and cover letter highlighting your interest and suitability for the role.
Advertised: 06 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time