Senior Business Analyst
- Sydney CBD
- Nov 11, 2021
Join a new project in the Life Insurance domain working for one of Australia's big four banks. Multiple positions available.
A major Australian Bank has multiple opportunties for "Business" facing Senior Business Analysts to join a brand new project within their Life Insurance Tranformation program. This is a great opportunity for experienced Business Analysts who are able to make black and white, out of gray. The work will be focused on rectification of previously identified issues.
- Business requirements gathering & analysis
- Current & future state process design, analysis & mapping
- Engaging with stakeholders, building relationships and documenting impacts
- Gap analysis
- Experience in either Life Insurance, General Insurance is advantageous but not essential.
- Regulatory change experience is nice to have
- Demonstrable examples of delivering business requirements and process analysis
- Knowledge of business analysis & project methodology
- Stakeholder engagement and management
To apply, please click apply or reach out to Sean Yates on 0431758440 for a confidential discussion.