Senior Change Manager - 13230
- Sep 08, 2021
Morgan McKinley is excited to work with a prestigious Big 4 Bank We have been engaged to recruit a Senior Change Manager, to be part of an established Change Team within the Data Portfolio
- Big 4 Bank
- Digital / Data Transformation
- 12-month contract
Morgan McKinley is excited to work with a prestigious Big 4 Bank
We have been engaged to recruit a Senior Change Manager, to be part of an established Change Team within the Data Portfolio The Role
Reporting to the Change Management Director, you will lead a multi-year initiative to simplify and uplift their data and analytics environment. Specifically, you will own end-to-end change management activities for two core streams of work in the digital space.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deliver end-to-end change management for the two streams of work
- Identify relevant stakeholders and conduct impact assessments and stakeholder analysis, working closely with the project team to ensure all stakeholders are appropriately identified and their needs understood and addressed.
- Plan and deliver the engagement strategy; prepare and conduct effective communications in large-scale formats including briefings, workshops and conversation, as well as stakeholder communication packs.
- Plan and deliver training to upskill impacted staff on implemented capability.
You will be an experienced Senior Change Manager with at least 5-7 years working in an Organisational Change Management role. Additionally, you will have :
What you get in return
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex change initiatives in large scale programs (Ideally digital or enterprise-wide systems)
- Proven experience of working with stakeholders across an enterprise
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage priorities
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and changing requirements
- Understanding of high-level data management or financial products preferred
- Background in Banking or Financial services preferred
- A day rate of $1000-$1100pd plus super
- Great team mates!
- The ability to come in early and make something your own
- A highly flexible workplace
Please apply online or email directly for the attenton of Nicola Eather at email@example.com