You will join a Global Banks Group Treasury Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platform Team within the Financial Management Group and work with our senior stakeholders in providing advice regarding regulatory reporting risk best practice.
In this role you will be the central driver for:
- Enhancing, embedding, and harmonising our regulatory reporting risk framework.
- Keeping the wider Group Treasury RRAP team and our stakeholders abreast of global regulatory expectations as they relate to regulatory reporting, regulatory reporting risk trends and challenges.
- Guiding and mentoring our Regulatory Risk Managers as they deliver their core programs of work.
To be successful in this role, you will join us with a strong understanding of the types of reporting obligations organisations the organisation must meet. You can follow processes but are not afraid to question the status quo. Your proven track record in deft stakeholder management and building constructive and productive business partnerships with a diverse set of stakeholders will see you set up for success in the delivery of your key accountabilities:
As a Regulatory Reporting Risk Senior Manager, your key accountabilities include the following:
- Ensuring the timely delivery of incident, issue, and action write ups; monitoring and closure of liquidity reporting incidents.
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery or reporting and monitoring inputs to facilitate Group Treasury management’s oversight over the regulatory reporting governance framework.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely reporting to Group Treasury management / leadership committees (incidents and any other matters requested) and ad hoc input into liaison papers with our regulators.
- Scoping and managing deep dive reviews into select reporting / monitoring processes, including self-assessments with applicable financial control standards.
- Managing impact assessments and driving the implementation of new Policies / Frameworks / Control Standards.
- Scoping and managing external consultant reviews of reporting processes.
- Managing the APS310 Audit process including, where applicable, field work; walk throughs; periodic updates and reporting to management.
- Driving and ensuring ongoing compliance with the Enterprise Data Management policy requirements on behalf of consumers and collaborating with the SMEs as required.
- Ad hoc risk advisory support as required, including liaising with the broader internal risk management community.
You will bring to this role risk management experience within large financial institutions as well as exposure with data used for regulatory reporting. You will have demonstrated experience in managing teams, developing, implementing, and advising on control frameworks and be confident managing change across functional teams. You will be a self-starter with a collaborative mindset.
Your technical skills and qualifications will include a tertiary degree in Business/Commerce, 10+ years’ post-qualification experience, and experience in the financial services/investment banking industry. Previous exposure to internal/external audits and projects is advantageous.