Senior Manager Risk and Control Enablement
Do work that matters
As a Senior Manager, Risk & Control Enablement, you will join our high performing Enterprise Services Controls Office team and assist in supporting ES to identify, assess and manage the risk inherent in providing a range of technology and operations services to the CBA group. See yourself in our team
The ES CCO teams advise and support the ES businesses and business partners on Risk and Controls and change initiatives to deliver to deliver business outcomes within risk appetite.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Financial Crime - this role is responsible for supporting our business stakeholders across areas such as: Regulatory & Control Operations, Group Operations, Line 2 Risk and Assurance, Financial Crime Operations and other Group Operations Utilities. In any given week you will
Your path looks like
- Provide operational and compliance risk advice over Regulatory and Control Operations strategic initiatives.
- Develop, update and maintain the Regulatory and Control Operations risk profile and contribute to updates on relevant operational risks to the Group Operations Risk Profile.
- Draft papers for the Regulatory and Control Operations Risk Forum, Group Operations Non-Financial Risk Committee, Regulatory and Control Operations Committee and Enterprise Services Non-Financial Risk Committee.
- Contribute to the uplift and maintenance of capability across ES more broadly, including Risk Culture i.e. planning, coaching, remediating and uplifting risk management service excellence.
If you live and breathe the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities both within the ES Controls Office and beyond the wider CBA group. We'll help you find the next step that's right for you and enable you to be your best. We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Prior experience in banking/financial services/other relevant experience.
- An interest and experience in Financial Crime.
- Knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risk frameworks would be advantageous.
- Influencing and consulting skills, the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/11/2020