Senior Manager Small Business Distribution Support
Do work that matters!
- You are an experienced leader with a proven track record of driving change looking for a new challenge
- You are passionate and self-driven, with an eagerness to build new and strengthen existing relationships
- We are focused on creating a seamless customer experience that provides our Small Business Banking customers with the banking experience they want and expect.
The purpose of this role is to support the optimization of the financial and operational performance of the Small Business teams. This includes the effective design and implementation of initiatives to improve business performance working closely with Business Banking Product and Retail colleagues.
You will also be accountable for the implementation of change into the distribution teams including Product, System and Process change, organisational change, and SBB Expansion program changes designed by the Network Engagement team.
You will work closely with the EGM and General Managers of Small Business Sales and Service to identify areas to improve business performance, and support their extended leadership teams in the implementation of change. You will partner with peers across Retail and Product to ensure that there are clear performance improvement plans, and change management plans as well as;
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Develop & implement the strategic financial performance plan for the Small Business Sales and Service function, in partnership with product to ensure a clear road-map of joint initiatives to ensure Small Business achieve financial performance objectives.
- Support the implementation and optimisation of the new Small Business State leadership structure to reflect the expanded accountability of the extended leadership team.
- Develop and drive a road-map of operational improvements to optimise customer facing time and support buy down of risk.
- With the support of your team, provide critical subject matter input to all proposed organisational and operational change for Small Business. Take accountability for effective implementation of change to deliver outcomes.
- Partner with marketing to ensure initiatives support business unit financial performance and sign off customer communications on behalf of SBB
- Work with compliance and Risk colleagues to understand implications of regulatory change and adjust small business processes and policies to ensure compliance and good customer outcomes
See yourself in our team?
- Experience of leading and delivering outstanding service to external and internal customers in financial services, including non-face-to-face and B2B functions
- Experience of leading a diverse team of professionals in a fast paced, complex environment
- Ability to influence decision making
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement large scale change initiatives, and / or implementation of initiatives to improve risk management
- Ability to set & meet objectives and targets while working to deadlines and managing priorities
- Advanced problem solving and analytical ability
- A deep understanding of business banking products and services
- You are passionate and self-driven, with an eagerness to build new and strengthen existing relationships to achieve common goals
- Excellent influencing, communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Desire to learn and personally develop, whilst successfully coaching and developing others around you
Distribution Support team is the key operational, change and project implementation team supporting all of Small Business business units including Business Banking Services, BASS, Small Business Sales and Service and Business Home Loan Specialists. The team are also accountable for supporting the financial and operational performance of BHL and Small Business Sales and Service, working in partnership with Product, ADDS and Retail Banking Services (including Customer Service Network).
This includes representing SBB and BBS to other parts of the organisation and managing any changes originating from other parts of the organisation into SBB and BBS.
The team also provides Accreditation and Commission services for the broker channel and Workforce Planning & Reporting services SBB and BBS. Our culture
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career. Interested in the above? Then hit the "Apply Now" button!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 25/09/2020