See job description for details
Permanent Senior Release Engineer opportunity working for a Big 4 Bank
This Senior Release Engineer is a permanent opportunity working for a leading banking firm in Sydney CBD.
Your new company
You will be working in a global company in Sydney CBD which offers an outstanding work environment. You will be joining a dynamic and collaborative team that offers high quality service. You'll be joining the Release Management Team, analysing systems and applications and providing recommendations for enhancement and development.
Your new role
- Deploying release packages into our SIT and preprod/staging environments
- Test execution
- Preparation of Test Recommendation Report
- Create and update change records in Myservice (ServiceNow experience also welcome), and follow up for approvals
- Working with delivery teams/developers/scrum leads/PMs to build a good relationship for deploying their releases
- Recognising opportunities to improve our process, especially automations
What you'll need to succeed Key attributes are experience with:
Plus if you have experience with any of:
- XL Release
- Automation - Jenkins/Octopus
- Unix/linux commands and scripting
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an inclusive and supportive environment that offers great exposure to different technologies. Your hardwork and dedication will be rewarded with an experience working with a market leader, an attractive salary and an opportunity to develop your skills further.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Karla Mortel on 02 9249 2209 or email@example.com for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508