- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 24 Apr 19
Senior Security Consultant
Senior Security ConsultantUsing your expertise in security, you will join our Technology Security team, who ensures all information is adequately protected from inappropriate disclosure, that integrity is maintained and that information is available when required.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Security Assurance, you will work to deliver a service to all Macquarie business groups by managing the pipeline of work from the client base and making recommendations for management follow up. In addition, you will manage client relationships, ensuring all parties receive desired outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- supporting, developing, mentoring, motivating and inspiring your team
- ensuring the delivery of high quality, authoritative, practical, consistent and responsive consulting services on all aspects of enterprise information security risks the Technology division
- tracking and analysing team effort to ensure internal recovery, and identify productivity enhancements
- ensuring all new applications and infrastructure solutions comply with appropriate Macquarie security policy and standards
- partnering with third-party solution providers to assess information technology security posture and organizational risk to Macquarie
- identifying and assessing key IT security risks and recommend appropriate and practical treatment plans
- determining security design issues and drive attack surface analysis and most "at-risk" components.
You will also need to bring with you the following technical qualifications:
- a bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent
- familiarity with industry standard audit documentation, e.g. SOC, ISSA, SSAE, ISO
- knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and benchmarks e.g. NIST, CIS
- risk management certifications (preferred, not mandatory), e.g. PCI-DSS, CISA, CISM
- technical security certifications including platform/infrastructure-specific certifications (preferred, not mandatory), e.g. CISSP, GIAC, SABSA, CCNA.
You will have in-depth knowledge and experience with leading a technical security risk assessment function, including knowledge of concepts and their practical application. In addition, you'll be aware of current and emerging security technologies, threats and trends, as well as possess proven experience with threat modelling and risk analysis.
This role will suit you if you are an exceptional people leader, with the technical skills to solve complex problems within a large organisation. If this sounds like you, please contact Nathan.email@example.com or visit www.macquarie.com/careers for more.
Corporate Operations Group (COG) provides specialist professional services, human resources, workplace infrastructure, technology and market operations to Macquarie's businesses. The primary purpose of COG is to support and enhance the value of Macquarie through the creation of an efficient, scalable operating model. This is evident across the activities of each of the divisions which comprises of Business Improvement and Strategy Division (BIS), Business Services Division (BSD), COG Business Management, Human Resources Division (HR), Market Operations, Operational Risk Strategy and Support, Shared Services and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program .
Advertised: 17 Apr 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time