Senior Technical Architect - API Integration
As an experienced Technical Architect or Technical Lead with strong exposure in building high-t hroughput API and integration platforms you want to be part of the transformation journey of an organisation that are passionate about delivering high-quality solutions and continuously improving your skills. Having experience working with Agile teams and a good understanding of Agile principles is essential while being highly proficient in architecting real-time, highly available and scalable API's and integration platforms using the latest public cloud and open source technologies with a proven track record of acting as SME for API projects.
You love working as part of a team, have great communication skills, enjoy working with people from a variety of cultures and are adept in engaging, collaborating and communicating with business and technical colleagues As a Senior Technical Architect, you will require:
- proven experience implementing multiple technical integration projects end-to-end
- able to effectively implement solutions within diverse technical teams, SIs, contractors, and cross workstream teams
- experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- strong experience with API Strategy, including API Management and Governance.
- strong experience in Java/J2EE, Python, UNIX Shell Scripting, JUnit and testing frameworks
- strong experience in Spring/Springboot framework, Spring Security and Hibernate (or other JPA technologies)
- strong experience with relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- knowledge of build tool such as Ansible, Continuous Integration (CI) tool such as Jenkins / Bamboo and Agile Software Development Tools like JIRA (preferred)
- solid understanding of Web-based authentication/authorization technologies (e.g. OAuth, JWT, SAML, and OpenID)
- you have experience of cloud-native DevOps environments with a focus on highly available and scalable applications running in public cloud, deployed and built using CI/CD practices.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.email@example.com for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program . Advertised:
20 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: