- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 26 Mär 19
Senior Windows Server Engineer
Senior Windows Server EngineerBring your enthusiasm and creativity to our team and help us improve our Windows Server platform and drive innovation. We require you to have strong Windows Server skills with a DevOps mindset.
As a progressive engineer who loves to make manual work go away! You will drive the transformation of our products and services. You value innovation, automation and diversity and will use these throughout your work to help us enhance and accelerate the capabilities we deliver to our business.
Your technical capabilities will include:
- strong knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- scripting experience in either PowerShell or Python, ideally writing tests (eg Pester/unittest/pytest/doctest)
- experience working with System Center Suite, Active Directory, Splunk
- experience working with at least one of the following will be an advantage: SC Orchestrator, HP Operations Orchestrator, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, Juju, Atrium Orchestrator, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins
- exposure to CI/CD pipelines, Git workflows, integration testing and Infrastructure as Code
- exposure to AWS
- experience working in a high-paced, ever-changing environment
- a passion for automation, self-service and creating ways to enable and empower our customers
- strong problem-solving skills with a focus on business outcomes, specifically in a global and dynamic business environment.
- highly collaborative and driven to deliver outstanding solutions.
If you're ready for a rewarding and challenging role like this, please apply via the following link with cover letter, and CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell @ email@example.com for further information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: 24 Mar 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time