See job description for details
Software .NET Developer for a Recently ASX-listed Global SaaS Solution Company Your new company
A recent ASX-listed Global Energy SaaS Solution Company is looking for a mid-level Software Developer with 5 years' experience in MVC and SQL Technologies for their R&D team. They have great international industry exposure with offices based overseas with clienteles spanning across 5 continents, and have assisted their clients to achieve well-known industry sustainability awards. They are currently undergoing strong growth due to recent IPO and have acquired funds to fuel their expansion, and looking to hire additional members to support their growth! Your new role
As part of their rapid growth in Australia, they have multiple on-going sustainability-related projects for you to tackle, and are looking to offer 2-3 days flexible working arrangements to the suitable candidate. You will work very closely with a hands-on Software Development Manager throughout the entire SDLC, and assist with coding, testing, proofing, validating & releasing the application on a project-basis. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5 years' core experience with C#,.NET MVC, SQL Server 2014 - T-SQL
- Strong experience with Entity Framework Development & Unit Testing
- Proven stakeholder management experience whilst working independently
What you need to do now
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Friendly Working Environment with Opportunity to work with Tier 1 commercial clients
- Be part of something exciting with great potentials ahead!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508