Technical Business Analyst - Product Control Systems
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
Global Financial Systems and Control (GFSC) provides group wide Financial Systems and Control function with a focus to simplify and automate processes. This is in alignment with the bank's core strategy which is to become a simpler, better bank for our customers.
Product Control Systems team provide group wide application support with focus on uplifting and delivering solutions using modern technology. Our main customers are Global Markets - Product Control within IB&M Finance business. Global Markets is responsible for the Group's sales and trading activities within global financial markets
Primary purpose of the role is to support internal users and stakeholders of the IB&M finance applications. As a member of the team, it is expected that you provide required support to the business by ensuring the finance applications are continuously available with up-to-date information. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Providing BAU support to product control and accounting areas in IB&M Finance, involving day-to-day running of financial reports and resolving issues related. This includes the updating or development of procedure guide for BAU support activities.
- System Administration and Application Support of IB&M Finance systems - RACE (Reporting and Control Engine), MSR (Markets Sales Reporting) and PACC (Profit After Capital Charge). This includes the administration of the MS SQL Server environments and resolution of BAU production issues.
- Monitoring and running of SQL jobs to ensure timely delivery of the system. This includes the coordination with technical teams of upstream core systems that feeds data into the systems, communication with stakeholders and maintenance of the procedure / administration guide.
- Implementing system enhancements to ensure that changes and project initiatives meet the business requirements and delivered in accordance to the BAU change operating model perspective.
- Development work that involves automating manual processes or creating tactical solutions that will increase productivity and process improvements.
- Key stakeholder engagement. Regular communication / meetings advising stakeholders of issue resolution and status. Demonstrating a clear understanding of underlying issues and business impact to stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting / Finance / Commerce / Economics / IT / Engineering / Computer Science
- T-SQL Development including stored procedures, views and triggers (4 Years)
- In-depth understanding of, and experience with database design, data warehousing, and query optimization
- SQL Server Agent
- Microsoft SQL Server ETL development with SSIS
- Power BI, desirable
- Microsoft Azure, desirable
- PowerShell Scripts, desirable
- SSAS - Analysis Cube, desirable
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 24/06/2021