- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 09 Dez 18
Technical Writer- Temp to Perm
- Contract with a view to go perm
- Start ASAP
- Chatswood Location
Our client is looking for a star technical writer, available for an immediate start and looking to move into a permanent role eventually.
The company is a leader in infrastructure services and looking to bring in someone who can communicate complex information clearly, concisely and accurately, and without relying on jargon. As a Technical Writer, your role involves tasks such as writing conceptual overviews and procedures, reading and writing example code, or updating help centre queries and FAQs.
Work will involve document rewrites for Policy, Standard, Work Instructions etc. using 'standard' templates.
Benefits to you:
- $$$ Competitive day rate and salary
- Immediate Start
- Chatswood location: close to public transport
- Work with a reputable company where you are valued as an employee
What are we looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in technical writing or documentation management
- A self-motivated team player with an interest in continuous learning
- Ability to understand new technology concepts quickly and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment
- ISO management, SHE or Q background that would be a bonus.
If this sounds a lot like you, then apply now as there are many opportunities going around on my desk for immediate hires before the Christmas break, but even more new projects starting up in the new year. Contact me (Arushi Bansal) today on 02 8986 3133 or email me on ABansal@MorganMcKinley.com.au
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.