- Dec 17, 2021
The Test Engineer is primarily responsible for the quality of deliverables throughout the agile development life cycle, good with scripting and thorough understanding of codes The Role
The Test Engineer is primarily responsible for the quality of deliverables throughout the agile development life cycle. This is a technical role that needs good scripting skills and thorough understanding of codings.
One will collaborate with all stakeholders to create high quality test automation tools, closely work with QA Analyst, Business Analysts and Developers, understand the design process and implementation and focus on complex scenarios to ensure delivering quality codes to all users. The Responsibilities
- Participate in continuous quality improvements for the product and in both automated and manual testing;
- Design strategic automated tests with focus on code readability and maintenance
- Analyze test results, investigate, report, and track product failures and improve the areas with higher defect trends
- Find ways to break the code and prevent issues;
- Ensure immediate tracing between product requirements, delivered code and test case verification;
- Be an expert in functional and technical knowledge in all areas.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise software development;
- Experience and knowledge in Object Oriented Programming using C# or Java;
- Well exposed with Specflow, Jasmine, selenium webdriver ( not IDE ), Appium, protractor, nightwatch
- Excellent understanding of writing testable code principles;
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database system;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work in a team setting with minimal supervision;
- Experienced working in an Agile development
- Experienced with performance testing a plus.