- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 16 Jan 19
Permanent opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to join an innovative and fast growing start up
This organisation is one of the fastest growing start up's Australia wide with plans to launch internationally next year. This organisation is looking for a passionate Product Manager who can take ownership and shape the entire product cycle.
You will bring your vision and work with key stakeholders within the business to connect business needs, innovation and quality design. You will be responsible for tackling complex requirements and translating them into easily accessible designs that will be used by millions of people.
Your skill set will include:
- 3-5 years of UX/UI professional experience
- Experience executing full cycle product design (UX and UI)
- Passion for driving a user experience from start to finish which delivers results
- Experience working with a platform with microinteractions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong drive and enthusiasm to complete tasks within a deadline environment
- Experience or desire to work in a fast pasted agile environment
- Sydney CBD location
- Agile start up environment
- Brand new open floor office plan
- Competitive salary offering
If you have the desired skill set and are keen to develop your career, then please send your CV to Annalise Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on (02) 8986 3150.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.